We offer holistic fleet management solutions to
FULL MAINTENANCE PLAN OFFERING
We cater for all market requirements and offer a full maintenance lease plan/contract, with value added products such as driver behaviour management tools which is linked to onboard cameras, tracking, insurance, fuel management and many more, all tailormade to the needs of any client.
Our unique fleet management solutions provide you with the expertise, experience and best technology to enhance the operation of your vehicles. Kishugu Fleet Solutions are flexible and easily adaptable to our client requirements therein assisting us in providing our clients to get maximum business mileage from the corporate fleet management.
CONTROL ROOM FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Our Journey Management Centre currently manages 510 vehicles and 1,050 drivers via our monitoring systems with eyes on screen 24/7. We manage driver’s risks, removing the onus from clients where fleet size does not warrant a full-time control room.
Car Track is an add-on service to our current package. It’s one of the top IO largest vehicle telematics companies globally. Kishugu Fleet Solutions make it their business to ensure the products we install, are from the highest quality and add value to your fleet packages.
- Driver coaching and behaviour management
- Real time fleet management solutions utilising on-board event cameras and tracking
- Fuel card expense management
- In-depth accident investigations
- Vehicle modifications according to client needs and vehicle maintenance .. and service.
Our fleet monitoring solution utilises on board cameras and GPS systems for a comprehensive approach to Driver and Fleet Risk Management. It improves driver behaviour and dramatically reduces claims, fuel and other fleet costs.
Good driver behaviour or a lack thereof has a direct influence on cost effectiveness. Driver training/ development is ongoing. Coupled with this, to enable meticulous monitoring, Kishugu Fleet Solutions employs the DriveCam and Car Track management system.
The DriveCam system tracks multiple vehicles around the country, allowing you to pinpoint movement and productivity at any time. Despite an increasing fleet and kilometres, the accident ratio, downtime and maintenance costs decreases.
TRACK & REACT
This identifies WHY accidents happen, using a video event recorder of 8 seconds to capture and assists in correcting risky driving habits. It identifies, prioritises and corrects the causes of poor driving before accidents. This approach transforms safety cultures and helps prevent fraudulent claims while saving lives.
FLEET MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Fleet policy development ensures the customer has a specific fleet policy, to determine: Leasing period; Depreciation; Safety requirements; Replacement policy.
- Vehicle selection based on the needs and requirements of the customer’s vehicle selection criteria.
- Procurement through high level negotiations, ensure cost effective products, and tenders are managed transparently.
- Finance options are to be secured through finance houses and manufacturers and evaluated objectively.
- Suitable insurance cover to be obtained through the mitigation of fleet risk products.
- Driver behaviour management with DriveRisk products like DriveCam and DriveTrac, managing driver and passenger risk.
- Fuel cost management to ensure fuel costs are tracked daily, to optimise fuel use and limit potential fraud risk.
- Maintenance cost – We utilise the manufacturers’ offering and requirements and negotiate the best maintenance solution to minimise cost and ensure high levels of uptime.
- Disposal of assets – implementation of a programme to maximise returns on the sale of the assets at end of term.
FLEET POLICY DEVELOPMENT
Our Fleet policy development ensures the customer has a specific fleet policy to determine the leasing period; depreciation; safety requirements and replacement policy.
Customer’s needs and requirements during vehicle selection criteria.
Transparent procurement ensures cost effective products.
Finance options secured evaluated objectively.
Suitable insurance cover obtained through fleet risk product mitigation.
Fuel Cost Management
Daily tracked fuel cost management for optimal fuel use and limited fraud risk.
Maintenance cost negotiate best maintenance solutions to minimise cost and maximise uptime.
Disposal of Assets
End-term disposal of assets maximise returns on the asset sale.
BENEFITS OF FULL MAINTENANCE LEASING
- Reduced costs (managing, maintaining, controlling fleet through specialists).
- Cannot manage what you can’t measure.
- Lower risk management.
- Primary value in usage, not ownership.
OWN VS LEASE
- Lower financial implications.
- Lower admin and system costs when you lease fleet. Infrastructure and personnel costs at R350 per vehicle per month, I 00 vehicles = R35,000 per month, 1,000 vehicles R350,000 per month which amounts to R4,2 million per year.
- Maintenance savings of up to 20% more than owned solution.
- Owned fleet generally runs at a utilisation of between 60% en 70%, outsourced solutions runs between 90% and 95%.
- Residual risk: Due to owned fleet being run from cradle to grave, the fleet does not exhume a positive image to the public nor its staff. Outsourced solutions ensure that the fleet is renewed at optimal economic life.
- Cash flow constraints: Capex is utilised for non-revenue generating assets. Outsources solutions enables businesses to invest cash flow into their core business activities.
Get in touch with a sales representative to learn more.